1/04/2017

Setting New Year Goals and keeping them!





Getting healthy and losing weight is usually on everyone list of goals or resolutions for the new year. Honestly was it in yours?
I can tell you for sure that it has been on my list of goals for years and years, but this year I reaching it, proclaiming it ;) early, by eating better.

As much as I try I have yet to become a gym person or someone who like to exercise. Believe me, I have tried but it just doesn't happen. I like to be active so I'll continue trying to find something that motivates me but in the meanwhile changing the way I eat will suffice.

If you haven't noticed by our blog name, I'm a sugar addict. 
I love everything that has sugar.
Cupcakes, chocolate, marshmallows, cake and even fruit you mention it and if it has sugar I love it!



But a new year calls for some changes, and one of them is cutting my sugar intake at least in the mornings making my breakfast options not only hard but limited in my books!  Did I mention I don't eat eggs!? Well, now you understand better. I need something other than muffins!

And then the light bulb went off! 

While in Guatemala, we had something called "mosh". Is basically a runny oatmeal, and it was delicious. 
I decided to try it with Post ® Better Oats oatmeal at home, so here is a finger licking good recipe. The best thing about oatmeal is that it fills you up and keeps you full and satisfied longer, not to mention the fact that they have different flavors that keep you wanting more.
My favorite is the Cinnamon and Apple. It gives me my sugar fix and keeps me moving and full longer!


Hope you enjoy it as much as I do and dont forget to share with your friends the recipe and of course this coupon! ;)

What's your favorite breakfast?

42 comments

  1. Yum that sounds like the perfect simple breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good! I'm bad about eating sugary breakfasts too. Why does everything that tastes good have to be SO bad?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right!! Everything! But I promise you'll love this one!

      Delete
  3. Wow that looks amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Oatmeal for breakfast! This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its the best way! sugar and good!

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great!! I have suuuuuch a sweet tooth too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl I suffer so much from this!

      Delete
  7. That looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! This sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to set the goal of making sure I have breakfast. need to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh same thing happens with my hubster! these will work great for you cuz you can make them anywhere!

      Delete
  10. My daughter and I love oatmeal and I've been looking for a healthier way to enjoy breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to set a goal of eating a healthier breakfast. Can't wait to try!

    xo Trista | www.shopaholicandababy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this brand! Maple sugar is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love oatmeal for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's our favorite oatmeal!! We are big eggs/bacon fans here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like the perfect breakfast. We eat oatmeal in the morning. It's great for the kids and on cold days.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds amazing! I love this oatmeal!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oatmeal is one of my favs! I need to get my kids to start eating it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So simple and easy. Enjoyed the video! I gotta say my fav easy breakfast is overnight oats for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to eat breakfast every morning or I get cranky lol! Oatmeal is one of our favorites

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is definitely on my resolutions list! I'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'll have to try this out! Getting healthy is a top priority for me this year and I already feel like I'm failing miserably, eek!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dinner is where I get in trouble with sugars. Mostly in carb form.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooo this looks super yummy! I'm such a sugar addict ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely love this kind of oatmeal! We eat it for breakfast almost every day! And I love that there is a variety of flavors!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I usually eat mine with almond butter, but this sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing!

    Cheers, J
    www.cheersj.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. My kids have oatmeal several times a week while I usually make myself a couple of eggs. I'll look for these in the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anything that is quick and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yum!!! We LOVE oatmeal! Especially apple cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oooh good idea! Im like you, I have a sweet tooth and find it hard to resist treats so something like this would be a perfect start to my day. I havent heard of this oatmeal brand before so will have to check them out! Fab post, thanks for sharing it on #MarvMondays. Emily

    ReplyDelete
  30. This looks like a great breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© the cupcake home. Design by Fearne.