5/15/2017

A little Monday laugh!

Research shows that women speak around 20,000 words a day compared to men who only speak around 7,000 and as much as I like to disagree with this, I can't! 
My husband jokes around and says that he only really talks about 3000 to 4000 a day and then I use his remaining and since a picture is worth a thousand words here are a few so you can be the judge!







And I think Bella is also following my footsteps! This girl can TALK.  :)



And what's even funnier that all of these are just from one day! Just a shot of 30 -40 minutes. 
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and that it made your Monday just a little better!
Hope you all have a great day! GB

14 comments

  1. Your family is adorable- I'm totally the same as you and out- talk my husband every day lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha it's a women thing! We rock at everything

      Delete
  2. You all are so cute! And that's totally accurate. My hubby gets the talking from me and both our girls! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look so cute!! And yes, i think these figures are pretty accurate in our household as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha we just rock at everything and that has to be one more right! lol

      Delete
  4. Such a cute family! Before I had my youngest son, I would totally agree with this. My girls never shut up. But this kid can talk and he never stops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you know I know a few boys who really do!

      Delete
  5. Haha! That is so funny! And those candid "talking" shots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. This is so cute. The pictures truly says it all. Y'all's facial expression are priceless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5/19/2017

    This is too cute! I do know some men who seemingly speak well above and beyond the 7k average, and part of me wishes he didn't...Lol/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this literary had me crying! I know some too

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© the cupcake home. Design by Fearne.