7/07/2017

Purse Emergency Kit




Lately, I've been talking about what I  carry in my Mom Tote and how it makes our lives easier and today I want to share what I carry in my emergency kit bag.

I know what you are thinking,  another bag?! But having these really saves my sanity and as soon as you see what this one include you are going to have to agree.

So now, where do I carry this bag?
I put his bag in all my purses. Is an easy switch. Instead of transferring item per item I have it all together and is a quick switch. Remember I'm almost always in a rush!

Wipes / Undies / Hair ties / Mascara / Panty Liners / Lotion/ Similar- Bag



Now let's get to the good stuff. What does this bag have?

1. Extra undies and panty liners: We all need this, no matter how old you are. Accidents can happen and our monthly visitor can come and surprise any of us, so being prepared is always good.

2. Sweet Spot Wipes: Like I said, accidents can happen and this helps, and smell amazing. Honestly, even if you know exactly when your monthly visitor will come the heat, gym or with every day mom craziness you will use these up and fast. You can find these at your local Walmart or order them online. Sweet Spot also offers a body wash that's sulfate free and leaves you whole body smelling great!

3. Hair ties, earrings, and bobby pins: Basically every small item a girl needs. I have a lot of hair and not all hair ties work but these hold my hair whether dry or wet. Earrings are a must for me all day every day, and these match with your accessories and are cheap. I'm always in need of any of theses at any time of the day.

4. Lotion and sanitizer: Really any brand but I always have one on hand same as the sanitizer.

5.Mascara: Because I can be without makeup all day long but not without mascara.  I have two that I can't
live without. I use the Loreal for every day use and the Too Faced for nights. I love that both give me exactly what I need.

What are must haves on your emergency list?


2 comments

  1. I am loving the emergency kit. the perfect essentials for a night out

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great items! Thanks for sharing 😘

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© the cupcake home. Design by Fearne.