7/18/2017

Tools for Summer Saving on Everything!






It's obvious I love shopping, but more than that, I love myself a good deal.
No matter what I'm buying I search and search whether online or in store I make sure I'm getting the best bang for my buck.


This spring we had our patio refinished and added a roof to our pergola and made it summer ready by adding a fan, TV and lights.

 In our efforts to complete it and still be under budget we reached out to Jet and were surprised by everything we found. Now our patio is not quite finished but I got to say I'm loving it thus far.

When I went to their website I was ready to get everything, including food, toiletries, and makeup, guys, makeup at a really great price but I honestly did my happy dance when I found....

These beauties....



If you follow us on Instagram, you have probably seen Bella swinging her afternoons away in this gorgeous swing we got in Guatemala, so when I saw the swings above I knew we had to have them.


Sent them to the hubby and he approved and to the cart the went. Shipping is free over $35 and we received out items in less that the stated time.






Now, being completely honest I have seen these before on various websites but I was happy to find them under $50. I was even able to purchase a few makeup products that I was needing for the hot summer days all less than $100.



Now I'm off to shop for frames, pillows and even a side table.

But if you want to join the fun and check out all that Jet has to offer, be sure to click the link below and use code SAVE15 to have extra savings.

New customers only. Min. $35 in eligible merchandise per order required. Max. discount $20 per order. Offer expires 9/1/2017 at 12:00 AM PST; if any of your first 3 orders are not placed by this date, they are not eligible for the discount. Excludes products marked as ineligible for promotion on the product display page. Offer cannot be applied to previous orders and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer is subject to change or cancellation. Void where prohibited. Brand, category and other restrictions may apply





1 comment

  1. I'm in love with these swings! I need it, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© the cupcake home. Design by Fearne.